Get the news that is important to you from Palm Beach TV. July 23, 2020 edition.
Coronavirus news around Town, Interview with Waterkeeper, Free from Plastics Month, Update from Fire Chief Donatto, Lex the Lifeguard and more.
To subscribe to Palm Beach TV and receive it in your inbox, click here.
To take the Palm Beach TV Survey click here.
To take the Palm Beach Island Pesticide Research Project survey click here.
To see the full Hurricane Special click here.
- 68 confirmed cases in the Town of Palm Beach: 4 deaths.
- 30,273 confirmed cases in Palm Beach County, with 742 deaths.
- 406,578 confirmed COVID-19 cases in the State of Florida, with 5,632 deaths.
- 3,998,259 confirmed cases in the US, with 143,820 deaths.
- 15,301,530 confirmed cases worldwide, with 625,852 deaths.
MANDATORY MASKS OR FACIAL COVERINGS
• Per Palm Beach County Order 2020-12, masks or facial coverings are REQUIRED to be worn by all persons within the county (including the Town of Palm Beach) while visiting or working in any businesses or establishment. This includes, but is not limited to, restaurants, retail establishments, hotels, grocery stores, gyms, pharmacies, indoor recreational facilities, houses of worship, government buildings, and vehicles for hire.
• Facial coverings MUST also be worn by all persons in public places where social distancing of 6 feet or more is not possible. This includes outdoor areas and common areas shared by multiple individuals, which include common areas inside and outside of residential buildings. This includes all CONDOMINIUMS, CO-OPS and all other multi-family dwellings.
TOWN OF PALM BEACH EMERGENCY ORDER NO. 2020-03
• The Town’s Emergency Order No. 2020-03 went into effect on July 16, prohibiting establishments within the Town of Palm Beach from serving alcohol or food for on-site consumption, whether indoor or outdoor, between the hours of 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM. This order excludes delivery, drive-through, pick-up, or take-out services, for off-site consumption. Daily curfew begins at 11:00 PM and ends at 6:00 AM.
• Please be reminded that masks are required by employees at all times and by patrons when not seated at their table. Diners should be at least 6 feet apart from other diners. Tables must be spaced out sufficiently to meet these requirements.