West Palm Beach has a $2 Billion dollar construction boom going on in 2019.
The Bristol is set to be completed in the second quarter this year. It’s the most expensive condo ever in Palm Beach County.
Not all the work is skyscrapers. A new fire station is being built, several hotel and apartment complexes, town homes, and commercial projects too.
Projects that will add more traffic near the Royal Palm Bridge (Middle Bridge), Town of Palm Beach traffic, and downtown West Palm traffic are:
- Canopy Hotel: 14 stories, 150 rooms, and restaurant
- Cosmopolitan: 200 hotel rooms, 4,846 sq. ft. retail, 116,273 sq ft office space
- LaClare (Fifteen 15): 84 units plus 3 guest suites
- 360 Rosemary: 258,449 sq. ft. office, 21,225 sq. ft. retail
- Palm Beach Atlantic University Dorms: 8 story building for 510 students
- 1309 S Flagler Residential: 24 stories, 42 unit residential tower
See the locations and scope of work of each project in West Palm by going to their website: wpb.org under the heading Citywide Projects. Click on the Tabs for Under Construction, Approved, and In Review to see the construction projects in the pipeline.