- Effective today, new submissions to the Town’s Covid-19 Vaccination Waiting List will be temporarily paused to allow Town staff to finish scrubbing the list to eliminate ineligible submissions. Additions to the list will resume at a later date.
- There are approximately 3,100 eligible Town residents currently on the waiting list. Each resident who submitted their information is “in line” based on their date and time-stamped submission.
- As advised earlier this week, when the waiting list program was launched on January 13, we incorrectly advised registrants that they would receive their “number in line” with their confirmation email. Instead, registrants received a submission “batch number”, which is not reflective of their actual place in line.
- Over the next several days, the Town will be reaching out, via email, to residents on the waiting list to advise them of their current place in line. (It is important to note that the number provided will be the worst-case number, as many residents are pursuing vaccinations from other sources and will eventually drop off our list.)
- Unfortunately, we do not know if and when we will receive more vaccines, but we will continue to pursue the county and state and will contact registered residents next in line once more appointments are available.
- Because we cannot guarantee the delivery of additional vaccine supply, residents are encouraged to check with their private medical providers for other options. Residents are also encouraged to seek appointments through:o Palm Beach County Healthcare District (https://www.hcdpbc.org/). Please note that the Health Department is not currently taking additional appointment requests at this time. They are only scheduling appointments for those who are already on their waiting list.
o Publix Pharmacies (https://www.publix.com/covid-vaccine/florida)
o Baptist Health (https://baptisthealth.net/coronavirus/vaccine)
o Tenet (https://palmbeachhealthnetwork.com/)
o HCA (https://hcaeastflorida.com/covid-19/covid-19-vaccine-information/)
o VA Medical Center (561-422-6838 – veterans only)