Tim Malloy talked to Town Council President Maggie Zeidman to get an update on the Town’s COVID-19 Vaccination program including second dose availability and the waiting list.
2ND DOSE COVID-19 VACCINATION SCHEDULING
- Individuals who received their first dose of the Covid-19 vaccination through the Town’s Fire-Rescue Department will be contacted via email in the coming days with their scheduled date, time, and location for their second vaccination.
- Appointment confirmations will be sent in batches, at least 5 days in advance of the date and time that each individual is scheduled.
COVID-19 VACCINATION PROGRAM WAITING LIST
- • As advised last week, additions to the Town’s Covid-19 Waiting List has been paused while the Town scrubs the list for ineligible and/or duplicate entries.
- • By the end of this week the Town will be reaching out, via email, to everyone on the waiting list to advise them of their current place in line. (It is important to note that the number provided will be the worst-case number, as many people are pursuing vaccinations from other sources and will eventually drop off our list.)
- • Unfortunately, we do not know if and when we will receive more vaccines, but we will continue to pursue the county and state and will contact registered individuals next in line once more appointments are available.
- • Because we cannot guarantee the delivery of additional vaccine supply, you are encouraged to check with your private medical providers for other options. You are also encouraged to seek appointments through:
o Palm Beach County Healthcare District (https://www.hcdpbc.org/). Please note that the Health Department is not currently taking additional appointment requests at this time. They are only scheduling appointments for those who are already on their waiting list.
o Publix Pharmacies (https://www.publix.com/covid-vaccine/florida)
o Baptist Health (https://baptisthealth.net/coronavirus/vaccine)
o Tenet (https://palmbeachhealthnetwork.com/)
o HCA (https://hcaeastflorida.com/covid-19/covid-19-vaccine-information/)
o VA Medical Center (561-422-6838 – veterans only)
- 442 confirmed cases in the Town of Palm Beach: 12 deaths.
- 110,081 confirmed cases in Palm Beach County: 2,154 deaths.
- 1,753,510 confirmed cases in the State of Florida: 25,849 deaths.
- 25,335,606 confirmed cases in the US: 422,583 deaths.
- 99,981,026 confirmed cases worldwide: 2,149,385 deaths.
As of 4:30 PM Monday 1-25-21, the following cumulative vaccination information (first dose) was provided by the FDOH.
o Palm Beach County: 122,550 received FIRST dose and 7,477 have received TWO doses
o State of Florida: 1,249,439 received FIRST dose and 157,972 have received TWO doses