Get the news that is important to you from Palm Beach TV. September 11, 2020 edition.
Phase Two Update, how phase two is affecting local businesses, eye on the tropics, Town Council meeting, 9/11 remembered and more.
Fill out you File of Life forms here.
Fill out your 2020 Census form at 2020census.gov
To subscribe to Palm Beach TV and receive it in your inbox, click here.
To take the Palm Beach TV Survey click here.
To see the full Hurricane Special click here.
- 128 confirmed cases in the Town of Palm Beach: 5 deaths.
- 47,617 confirmed cases in Palm Beach County, with 1,212 deaths.
- 709,004 confirmed COVID-19 cases in the State of Florida, with 12,658 deaths.
- 6,419,545 confirmed cases in the US, with 182,448 deaths.
- 28,273,312 confirmed cases worldwide, with 911,376 deaths.
- Palm Beach County Emergency Order Number 2020-24, goes into effect today, and includes details on what’s included in Step 1 of the Phase 2 Incremental Re-opening Plan.
- Restaurants and other food establishments including clubhouses, banquet halls and ballrooms MUST continue to operate at 50% capacity for indoor service but may now provide bar top meal service. Full capacity seating for outdoor dining is permitted. For both indoor and outdoor seating, 6-feet of separation must still be maintained between parties and parties may not exceed 10 people.
- In-store retail establishments, museums, libraries, gyms & fitness centers, and other personal service establishments may open at 100% capacity, but is limited to parties of no more than 10 and ensuring that parties maintain 6-feet of separation.
- A variety of indoor entertainment venues that may reopen at 50% capacity, including bowling alleys, escape rooms, trampoline centers, and movie theaters.
- Playhouses (venues with less than 400 seats) may re-open at 33% capacity and skating centers are permitted to accommodate up to 25 skaters at a time.
- The Town’s Emergency Order No. 2020-03 supersedes all County orders pertaining to hours of operation for restaurants and other establishments with food service. Establishments within the Town of Palm Beach are currently prohibited from serving alcohol or food for on-site consumption, whether indoor or outdoor, between the hours of 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM.
- All other applicable State Executive Orders, County Emergency Orders, and Town Orders remain in effect until further notice.
- Palm Beach County approved Emergency Order Number 20-20 REQUIRES masks or face coverings to be worn by all persons while visiting or working in any businesses, establishment or residential buildings. This includes, but is not limited to, restaurants, retail establishments, hotels, grocery stores, gyms, pharmacies, indoor recreational facilities, houses of worship, government buildings, multifamily buildings, and vehicles for hire.
- Face coverings MUST also be worn by all persons in outdoor public places where social distancing of 6 feet or more is not possible.
- The types of masks that are acceptable, include cloth, surgical, dust, and N95 masks without vents. Masks with vents or exhalation valves are not acceptable, as they allow unfiltered exhaled air to escape.