Get the news that is important to you from Palm Beach TV. July 30, 2020 edition.
Coronavirus effect on Businesses in Town, Interview with Maggie Zeidman, Tropical Storm Isaias, Beach Cleanup Initiative, Lex the Lifeguard and more.
To subscribe to Palm Beach TV and receive it in your inbox, click here.
To take the Palm Beach TV Survey click here.
To see the full Hurricane Special click here.
- 75 confirmed cases in the Town of Palm Beach: 4 deaths.
- 35,093 confirmed cases in Palm Beach County, with 821 deaths.
- 473,074 confirmed COVID-19 cases in the State of Florida, with 6,457 deaths.
- 4,461,585 confirmed cases in the US, with 151,451 deaths.
- 17,109,335 confirmed cases worldwide, with 668,801 deaths.
- New cases of COVID-19 continue to be reported daily in Palm Beach County, but we can all play a role in slowing the spread. Even if you are young, or otherwise healthy, you are at risk and your activities can increase the risk for others. It is critical that you do your part to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Together, we can do this, but we must avoid the Three C’s – Avoid CLOSED spaces with poor ventilation, avoid CROWDED spaces with many people nearby and avoid CLOSE-CONTACT settings such as close-range conversations.
- Also remember to wear a mask, social distance, and wash your hands frequently. With all the unknowns of COVID – 19, there is consensus that these three practices reduce infection spread.
- Individuals 65 and older, as well as individuals with significant underlying medical conditions, should stay at home and take all measures to limit the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
- Be smart and be safe. There are things we can do to stay active and stay engaged. Download the Risk Index Chart at the end of this Alert to see which activities put you at most risk and which ones are low risk.