Get the news that is important to you from Palm Beach TV. July 16, 2020 edition.
Update from Town Council meeting, talking contact tracing with Judy Goodman, Lifeguard update and more.
To subscribe to Palm Beach TV and receive it in your inbox, click here.
To take the Palm Beach TV Survey click here.
To see the full Hurricane Special click here.
- 62 confirmed cases in the Town of Palm Beach: 4 deaths.
- 25,437 confirmed cases in Palm Beach County, with 652 deaths.
- 328,652 confirmed COVID-19 cases in the State of Florida, with 4,782 deaths.
- 3,536,658 confirmed cases in the US, with 137,846 deaths.
- 13,654,445 confirmed cases worldwide, with 586,174 deaths.
NEW CURFEW IN EFFECT
- Effective today, curfew hours are now from 11:00 PM to 6:00 AM until further notice.
TOWN OF PALM BEACH EMERGENCY ORDER NO. 2020-03
- Palm Beach County issued Emergency Order No. 14, which is effective July 16, restricting the operating hours of certain businesses and the hours for alcohol and food service for on-site consumption within Palm Beach County between the hours of 11:00 PM and 5:00 AM.
- The Town of Palm Beach has issued Emergency Order No. 2020-03, which supersedes the County Order No. 14. Effective Thursday, July 16, no establishment within the Town of Palm Beach is permitted to serve alcohol or food for on-site consumption, whether indoor or outdoor, between the hours of 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM. This order excludes delivery, drive-through, pick-up, or take-out services, for off-site consumption.
LAKE TRAIL BICYCLE USE RESTRICTION LIFTED
- Effective today, all temporary restrictions that were implemented this spring have been lifted for the use of the Lake Trail.
- Bicyclists are no longer limited in their times of use. The Chief of Police reserves the right to re-impose restrictions if social distancing is not maintained by trail users.