Get the news that is important to you from Palm Beach TV. December 11, 2020 edition.
Nourish our Neighbors Initiative, COVID cases on the rise, new curfew put in place, who gets beach access Sunrise to Wells Rd, holiday message from Bob Wright and more.
Fill out you File of Life forms here.
Make a Donation to the Nourishing Our Neighbors in Need Initiative here.
To subscribe to Palm Beach TV and receive it in your inbox, click here.
- 283 confirmed cases in the Town of Palm Beach: 12 deaths.
- 78,079 confirmed cases in Palm Beach County: 1,783 deaths.
- 1,190,038 confirmed cases in the State of Florida: 19,851 deaths.
- 15,577,813 confirmed cases in the US: 292,034 deaths.
- 69,483,855 confirmed cases worldwide: 1,580,104 deaths.
COUNTY-WIDE MASK MANDATE REMAINS IN EFFECT
- Per Palm Beach County Order, masks or other types of face coverings MUST be worn by all persons within the Town while visiting or working in any businesses, establishment, or residential buildings. Face coverings MUST also be worn by all persons in outdoor public places where social distancing of 6 feet or more is not possible.
- Help us slow the spread. Wear a mask when outside of your home, but most importantly – practice social distancing and minimize contact with people who are not immediate family members. Avoid THE THREE C’s – CLOSED spaces with poor ventilation, CROWDED spaces with many people nearby and CLOSE-CONTACT settings such as close-range conversations.
GET YOUR FLU SHOTS NOW
- Public health officials are strongly urging residents to get vaccinated against the flu as soon as possible.
- Travel restrictions are in place for travelers going to Alaska, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois (Chicago Area Only), Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, and Washington D.C. Please plan accordingly if you plan to travel to one of these locations.