This Just in From Palm Beach TV…
The Town of Palm Beach has had 32 new cases of Covid-19 in the last week.
That alarming jump in cases, 12.8% is TWICE the positivity rate of Palm Beach County.
The news comes as the Town Council debates reinstating a curfew as Christmas and Hanukkah approach, and medical experts predict a surge in Palm Beach cases because of parties and a disregard for wearing masks.
The Town of Palm Beach: now has reported 282 cases and 12 deaths.
As of 4:00 PM today (12/7), the following cumulative COVID-19 data was provided by the Florida Department of Health. Please also note that reporting on COVID related deaths can be extremely delayed and should not be used as a week to week comparative metric.
- Town of Palm Beach: 282 cases (increase of 12.8% or +32 cases from 1 week ago) and 12 deaths.
- Palm Beach County: 69,331 cases (increase of 6.7% or +4,320 cases from 1 week ago) and 1,731 deaths.
- State of Florida: 1,065,785 cases (increase of 6.7% or +66,466 cases from 1 week ago) and 19,529 deaths.
- United States: 14,883,966 cases (increase of 10.3% or +1,391,865 cases from 1 week ago) and 283,211 deaths.
- Worldwide: 67,440,864 cases (increase of 6.9% or +4,351,559 cases from 1 week ago) and 1,541,661 deaths.
See the interviews with COVID specialist from Your Town Your Safety Your Well-Being – December 3, 2020
Dr. Alina Alonso click here
Dr. Kenneth Scheppke click here
Dr David Dodson click here